PDA

View Full Version : June CD Tree! Join now!

Alyssa
05-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Hello everyone. I am willing to coordinate a cd tree for the month of June. If you are interested, please email me direct at stepqueen001@hotmail.com and put pedal on as the subject line so I don't send you to my junk folder. :rolleyes:

This cd tree should be a FULL cd filled with your best motivational songs. (feel free to send a cd that you use for a ride, just as long as it is at least an hour or more depending on the cd being used. (I like to fill the cd anyway for choice of certain songs...)

Basically, everyone will make a cd for each person participating and mail it to each one of the directly. (and you will get one from each of them in return)

The sooner we get a group of participants, the sooner we can get it going. I will respond in a timely manor to anyone who is interested, so if you don't hear from me within 24 hours of your email to me, you can assume I didn't get it. (recheck the email address and resend your request)

Thanks. I hope this will be a good one! I did this almost 3 years ago and got some real cool tunes! :cool:

Donna
05-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi.

I'd like to join, if you don't mind sending to Europe?

And for those of us in need of more explainations:

Are we talking just the songs? A CD full of what gets us going? Not necessarily a profile? No mixing? (Haven't gotten around to learning that yet. Just used a lot of time serching for music).

Hope you'll include me. I'll send you an e-mail.

:) Donna

MJonsey277
05-30-2007, 02:55 PM
It's been a while for me - and I'm jones'n for some new music. Count me in for the June CD tree.

busbee72
05-31-2007, 09:04 PM
I would like to be included in the June CD Tree :)

Thank you.

Jerry

MJonsey277
06-05-2007, 05:30 PM
What's the status on the CD Tree????:confused:

Hilly
06-19-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm way late to the party. Maybe I can get in on July's tree?

I posted in another sub-forum that I did this back in '99 with a number of instructors from the spinning.com forum. We sent tapes, not CDs. I received about a dozen tapes and OMG! They were wonderful!

I'd love to do another exchange.

MJonsey277
06-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm way late to the party. Maybe I can get in on July's tree?

I posted in another sub-forum that I did this back in '99 with a number of instructors from the spinning.com forum. We sent tapes, not CDs. I received about a dozen tapes and OMG! They were wonderful!

I'd love to do another exchange.

Hilly:

This CD Tree is closed - but check back we should be starting a new CD tree soon.

They are a lot of fun and you receive LOTS of really cool music.

Hilly
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks -- I kinda figured I was too late. :(

But I'll definitely check back. I got some great music the last time I participated in a music tree. In fact, I'm in the processing of converting those tapes to my iTunes, and my new classes are enjoying music new to them.

Cheers,
Deborah