PDA

View Full Version : Grey's??

lilrubie
05-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Anyone watch Grey's??

I was laughing hysterically at Addison tonight in the elevator!! If the new show continues with that humor, it should be great!

jrobertson98
05-04-2007, 06:42 AM
As a Grey's fan...I was confused and didn't catch the news about the "possible" spin off with Addison!! Soooooo...needless to say...I was very confused at first!!

But yes...it was hilarious and I loved it!! I thought that they balanced the two well!! I would definitely watch it if it continues to be that funny!

But seriously...the thing with George and Izzy?????? Ugh...

JR

lilrubie
05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
I know! There are too many incestious (spelling) stories! First George and Meredith, then George and Izzy... Then Madison and Karev, Madison and McSteamy, McSteamy and Callie... it's just crazy!

ChrisA
05-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Hmmm...I am not too sure how I feel about the spin-off so far. I DO like Kate Walsh and Tim Daly and Taye Diggs...so we'll see! I have it on my DVR and will have to watch again.

As for Grey's, I am a little disappointed so far. :( Is it just me?

lilrubie
05-05-2007, 10:11 AM
What happened to Tim Daly? Did he have plastic surgery? A face lift? He looks amazing!! Maybe just skinnier... Did anyone else think that?

fitfan
05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Rumor has it that Derek cheats on Meredith!! Just a rumor. Christina and the wedding dress were funny also! I loved Callie's "I don't wear pink or blue and don't do bows on my butt" Hysterical especially when Christina agreed with her.

I agree with the George and Izzy thing - Yuk!!

spinnningmama
05-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Love Greys, and I think I like the spin -off with Addison... I cant believe Derek would cheat...not McDreamy.....

spinnningmama
05-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Rumor has it that Derek cheats on Meredith!! Just a rumor. Christina and the wedding dress were funny also! I loved Callie's "I don't wear pink or blue and don't do bows on my butt" Hysterical especially when Christina agreed with her.

I agree with the George and Izzy thing - Yuk!!

Oh NO ! the prediction looks correct !

2bfit
05-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Ugh! This show is driving me crazy!!! All those people need a good shaking, except for maybe McSteamy, he's the only one that did NOT irritate me last night.

spinnningmama
05-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Ugh! This show is driving me crazy!!! All those people need a good shaking, except for maybe McSteamy, he's the only one that did NOT irritate me last night.

I know ! What was that about !!!! I cant believe burke, and that George thing...Oh well, we will have to wait till next season to find out what is going on...meanwhile...i cant wait until next weeks LOST finale !!!!!

JoyofSpin
05-18-2007, 11:06 AM
I am concerned - isn't the girl who spoke to George in the intern room Merideth's half sister and the one McDreamy flirted with?

spinnningmama
05-18-2007, 11:41 AM
That is right ! I totally forgot about that.. Where is the 1/2 sister from, I remember the bar scene, was she in anything else?Oh I cant take it....

2bfit
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Oooooh, that will be a wicked story line: McDreamy and the Dr.'s Grey!

JoyofSpin
05-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Don't think Meridith has any idea - she must have 2 half sisters the one who had the baby and this one. I don't like where it is going. I am getting tired of them not being together and happy.

fitfan
05-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Meredith is the one stalling. Dr. McDreamy said to her last night that he's in it for the long haul and she's everything to him to which she didn't really respond. Maybe she's having 2nd thoughts.

rockinrocker
02-21-2008, 12:46 AM
what is going on with it these days anyway?