PDA

View Full Version : looking for a spin in park city, utah

jean ducey
03-12-2007, 08:40 AM
i'll be joining my husband on a business trip later this week in park city, utah. i'd like to see if i could throw a spin or two in while i'm there....i don't think we'll be skiing this time:( let me know if anyone out there has a class nearby i could take....thanks! jmd:)

AuntieSpin
03-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Jean,
I'm just down the canyon, in Orem. It's about a 45 min, or so, drive from Park City. Don't know if that'd be too far for you, but I'm here if you need me! :D
There's also Salt Lake City, which may be a tiny bit closer.
Sorry, I don't know of anything right in Park City for you.

AuntieSpin
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Did a little research for you and found:
Park City Racquet Club, 1200 E Little Kate Road, 801-435-5401.
They have Spinning classes Thurs 6:30 am and 6 pm, noon on Fri, and 8 am on Sat. according to the web site.
Hope this helps!
Always happy to have you come join me if you can. Let me know.

jean ducey
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
thank you so much for the info! that was so nice of you to look into all of that for me. i'd personally love to come down your way and meet ya, but i'm not sure my car situation yet, so i may have to stay in park city proper. either way i'm grateful for your research and can't wait to get to utah! take care...jmd:)

AuntieSpin
03-12-2007, 02:28 PM
I figured you might be stuck in Park City, although it would be great if you could come down.
Anyway, enjoy your stay in Utah! :D

pnoetling
03-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Silver Mountain Sports Club (they have 2 locations in PC) has spinning classes daily - they have daily passes and welcome out of towner s. Check with the concierge where you're staying at and ask for a discount coupon - you'll save $2. The weather up here in Park City will be beautiful all week. Have a wonderful stay.