PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Expo, London, 24-25 Feb

Robert
02-06-2007, 04:58 AM
One for the Brits on the Forum - anyone going?

I'm planning on getting there for the Saturday, maybe the Sunday too. Haven't had any details yet but the Spinning team will be there (Mark T plus, I presume, Mr & Mrs Morelli).

britspin
02-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Yes indeedy, I am going to be working the conference, so I go down on Fri & leave Sun, staying at the hotel opposite Excel....I have just realised I don't remember which one it is..better check that out.
So I shall very much be around, Lady Britspin will be along for the shopping experience, so we must hook up.

britspin
02-06-2007, 06:02 AM
I am at thre Ibis hotel....helps if you read the form properly.

Robert
02-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes indeedy, I am going to be working the conference, so I go down on Fri & leave Sun, staying at the hotel opposite Excel....I have just realised I don't remember which one it is..better check that out.
So I shall very much be around, Lady Britspin will be along for the shopping experience, so we must hook up.

Excellent! Do you know what's on the programme? I can't find details anywhere and Mark T hasn't been sent any either (and he'll be co-presenting!)

Should def hook up - I'm trying to figure out whether to come straight there after my morning spin classes or to get cover and arrive early

rick316
02-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Sorry to rain on your fun day out guys but we aren't there this year,inspite of being the main promo photo.

britspin
02-07-2007, 03:34 AM
I hadn't really checked out the Expo part, I thought that somewhere I had seen an email saying there was to be a presence, could be wrong.
I however am working the Multitrax convention, so may not get to see much of the Expo, last year we got to see it before it opened which was fun. Anyway I am sure we can get together at some point.