PDA

View Full Version : Dec CD Tree

Jewelbiker
11-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi I'm a new instructer and IT sounds so incrediably helpful to do a tree. How bout we start a new one. \\different (file://\\different) genre's
1. 70/80's which includes warm up/cooldown/ climb songs of that era
2. Instrumental
3. Rock
4. soundtrack
5. R/B
6.hip hop
7. Eletronic
8. Dance
9. Folk
10.Pop

1. Jewelbiker 70/80's thanks for all helping me!!!!! tomorrow is my ride

Jewelbiker
11-21-2006, 02:46 PM
The CD Tree works as an exchange of profiles (suggested ride profile & corresponding music) between instructors. If we get 11 people to participate, each one will create, burn and ship 10 copies of the profile & music and we all in turn will receive 10 different profiles from everyone else.

:) To keep it budget friendly we'll have up to ten participants (not including me).
:) Please include playlist with song names & artists as well as suggested profile
:) CDs could be in audible format (so it plays in any CD player) or MP3 files
:) If CD is in audible format, do not mix the songs so they can be used separately.

kszspin
11-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey Jewel, I just wanted to give you a heads up, since no one has jumped on this DEC tree. It might be just bad timing. We're just finishing the Nov one, and I'm betting folks are getting busy this month with the holidays and might not want to have to commit to another something on the to-do list. If you don't get a good response, try again in January when things calm down a bit. :D

vsmith
11-23-2006, 03:02 PM
I am interested in another CD Tree. It would be nice if we sent things out in January since this time of year is crazy. If you go with this, I would like to do a 70's and 80's rock. Just let me know what you decide to do.
Vivian

rick316
11-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm interested in this too but it isn't really practical this month.I'm still getting my PC back on it's feet and it's proving to be a long,slow process but I'd like to be a definate so long as you don't mind the extra postage costs to the UK.:)

Jewelbiker
11-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey guys

I know it's bad timing but since I'm a "newbie" I so can use the help with getting even "5" new fresh cd/s and profiles I made my 70/80's CD/Profile which was a HUGE success and would love to share, I did it at two different gyms and people went NUTS> I see Vixen is in and wants to do 70/80's rock anyone else looking for just 3 more. QUICK AND SIMPLE just 5 people , 5 new rides VERY COOL. once I get 5 names we can email the addresses privatly.

" THANK YOU!!!!!!

MJonsey277
11-29-2006, 04:53 PM
I'll join - but this is a bad time of year - and I'm not a 70's & 80's kind of gal. I'll check back on this one.........because I think you might like the eclectic mix of music I use.

alwayslearning
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I have one of these on hand that I would be happy to share with yall. Please include me in the tree. I am new to the site also and am thrilled to have found it. I am going to post a Holiday Profile tonight. All the songs are found on itunes if you are intersred.;)

GoSpin
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Does each genre have to be music from the 70's and 80's?

:confused:

Mlabich
12-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Ho Ho Ho

I want in on the tree (not xmas) too! Is January a go? Maybe we start a new thread:confused: .

Spinnin' My Heart Out
12-17-2006, 10:00 AM
i'll join! is it full?

rick316
12-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah,what's happening? Is it on?

Sabrinaandbilly@yahoo.com
12-18-2006, 10:36 AM
I would like in on the next CD Tree! Let me know :-)
bri79@mac.com

Sabrina

vsmith
12-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Just let me know when.
Vivian

AuntieSpin
12-18-2006, 04:04 PM
I'd like to get in on a CD tree, too! Please let me know when someone has the details. :D

acupp65
12-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey all,

If its not too late I am interested in participating in the DEC or Jan CD tree.

Thanks,
Angie

finnspin
12-25-2006, 09:47 AM
January Tree? I'd like to participate. Just let me know when. Question ? Do we pick the genre? And what date are they to be sent out by?
Merry Christmas & Happy Chanuka & Festivas:D

mitymo
12-26-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm in. I am a newbee to this site so I'm not sure how this works but would love to participate and share.

MJonsey277
01-02-2007, 01:38 PM
I'll work on this CD tree - if Jewelbiker doesn't want to. Let's give Jewelbiker until the end of the week and we can go from there. :)

MetalQueen
01-02-2007, 03:01 PM
I would love to be involved if that is not too complicated at this point. I've actually mastered the CD burner at this point (OK...so I'm not a Rocket Scientist).

MJonsey277
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
OK - if everyone participates - we have a FULL CD tree. Here is the list:
KSZSPIN
VSMITH
RICK316
MJONSEY277
ALWAYSLEARNIGN
GOSPIN
MLABICH
SPINNINGMYHEARTOUT
SABRINANDBILLY@YAHOO.COM
AUNTIESPIN
ACUPP65
FINNSPIN
MITYMO
METALQUEEN
NJSPINER

I would consider this CD Tree CLOSED. Just confirm that you are still interested.

kszspin
01-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Ok, I'll go in. I had only responded earlier in the thread to give a bit of info to Jewelbiker, but what the hey.....since you went and listed me, I'll give it a shot. I think a couple of us have everyone's music already (Steve, Rick?? :rolleyes: ), so we'll have to just dig a little deeper to pop up some jems I suppose. Don't be surprised if I accidently give you back a song you gave me. :p
Are we doing a theme or just a cd full of good tunes? If we're voting, then I vote for just good tunes. I don't organize my music into themes/genres so it would be a pain to go through it all. :eek:

MetalQueen
01-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm still in. Just warning you all that I am newly certified and newly teaching but I def. have some music and some profiles put together that I think rock!!! I'm having a blast doing it.

I'm not sure how we do this, I've never done it b4 but I won't punk out.

Deb

Haze
01-03-2007, 07:49 AM
You can put me on the waiting list if anyone backs out

Happy New Years to All

Craig

MJonsey277
01-03-2007, 09:12 AM
KSZSPIN - I'm with you - I vote for a bunch of good tunes.

SCRR - I'll add you to the waiting list....last one I received from you was awesome...

METALQUEEN - Don't worry about it. I'll put out the guidelines and you just put out your favorite tunes to ride and share with everyone. It will be great!!

PaulD
01-03-2007, 10:37 AM
I see this tree is closed but could I be added to the wait list?

Happy New Year to you all :D :D :D

MJonsey277
01-03-2007, 12:59 PM
I see this tree is closed but could I be added to the wait list?

Happy New Year to you all :D :D :D

Paul - will do.........

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-03-2007, 05:01 PM
i'm still in!

mitymo
01-03-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm still in. This will be my first cd tree also so just give me the scoop so I do it right.

vsmith
01-04-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm still in!
Vivian

MJonsey277
01-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Ok folks - let get this CD Tree started.....I just couldn't wait until Friday.

So far - I've received the mailing address for the following:

Rick316
VSmith
NJSpiner

So if your name is not listed above - please send (via Private Message to MJonsey277) your mailing address. As soon as I've compiled all the addresses I will be sending out instructions.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

MJonsey277
01-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Here are the requirements/suggestions:

The CD Tree works as an exchange of profiles (suggested ride profile & corresponding music) between instructors. We have 12+ people participating. Each participant will create, burn and ship copies of the profile & music and we all in turn will receive 12+ different profiles from everyone else.

:) Please include playlist with song names & artists as well as suggested profile
:) If CD is in audible format, do not mix the songs so they can be used separately.

The List So Far:

KSZSPIN
VSMITH
RICK316
MJONSEY277
ALWAYSLEARNIGN
GOSPIN
MLABICH
SPINNINGMYHEARTOUT
SABRINANDBILLY@YAHOO.COM
AUNTIESPIN
ACUPP65
FINNSPIN
MITYMO
METALQUEEN
NJSPINER
PAULD

I have received the address for the names listed in RED - still waiting on the others to response. I wanted to get you guys going in case you have time this weekend to burn come CD's.

Here you go - Enjoy.....;)

MJonsey277
01-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Why am I winking so much - you guys must think I'm a flirt......

rick316
01-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Why am I winking so much - you guys must think I'm a flirt......

Are you?;)

MJonsey277
01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Are you?;)

I don't know - every day is different - someday's YES - somedays NO....

MetalQueen
01-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi all.

OK, here are my dumb questions. I'm not sending this privately in case there are others doing this for the first time and with the same questions.

I work/Spin at 2 clubs. One Club follows the MadDogg Energy Zones religiously (or 3 out of 5 of the Zones anyway). The other Club does not do that AT ALL and it is basically aerobic instructors teaching a "cycling class." I try to play to my audience, altho I do prefer following the energy zones. When I teach at the "other" club, I try to da a mix of the 2 styles together ,so they get some of what they know and a mix of the way I think they should train.

Anyway...

Which of the 2 types of Profiles should I submit, also the Club that follows MaddDogg is an hour class and the other Club does in the 40-50 minute zone. Timewise, how long do you guys want?

Deb

MJonsey277
01-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Deb:

I say that it's really up to you. Most folks will submit their favorite rides - the ones that get your classes going.....at our club all of the instructors are Johnny G certified - but each one of use a different technicue for cueing heart rate (zones and RPE). Most of the CD's I've received have one class and or profile - then again some folks add some of their favorite songs at the end of the CD. As far as time goes - again everyone is different - 45-50-60 or 90..... just submit your Ride.

Hope this helps.....I'm sure it will be great....whichever ride you choose.

MetalQueen
01-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Thank you and it sounds like fun.

:p :p :p

kszspin
01-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Here are my thoughts about the cd of tunes I will send out (and this is kind of how I've been doing it in all the trees I've participated in so far here).
I will not be sending you a specific profile or "ride" because I pull old songs (meaning ones I've posted on here or have seen posted here) and mix them with new ones when I make my profiles for class. Kinda like something old, something new, something borrowed, blah blah, you get it the picture, right?
So I always try to do my best to find songs not EVER posted on the forum, I do a search before I burn the cd so I can offer you all some new tunes, hopefully.
So I sure hope it's ok, with you to not include a "profile" with my cd. :)
Don't know about y'all but I enjoy making my profiles myself and not using someone's exact cd. It kinda takes all the fun out of it for me :D .
Plus we all hear and interpret music differently so.....

khowe
01-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Marla and all my spin friends would you possibly consider 1 more!!!:D
I have been straight out with the holidays and need some new music.
I promise it will be good stuff I send!
Keli

MetalQueen
01-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I was sort of thinking along the same lines as Kelly, to put music on the CD that isn't what's out there on this Forum or using stuff we've all heard and used before.

What I would do is say "this song is a great climbing song, great for jumps, sprints, etc." I'm sure if I send a flat-out "profile" there will be "some" music on there where we've all "been there, done that".

This way also, I would just put as much music on the CD as the CD will hold.

Cool with everyone?

Deb

P.S.: I could do it either way!!!

NJSpiner
01-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Who's a little one Keli? Your music in the last CD Tree was awesome! You're BIG in my book :D

Keli

MJonsey277
01-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Here are my thoughts about the cd of tunes I will send out (and this is kind of how I've been doing it in all the trees I've participated in so far here).
I will not be sending you a specific profile or "ride" because I pull old songs (meaning ones I've posted on here or have seen posted here) and mix them with new ones when I make my profiles for class. Kinda like something old, something new, something borrowed, blah blah, you get it the picture, right?
So I always try to do my best to find songs not EVER posted on the forum, I do a search before I burn the cd so I can offer you all some new tunes, hopefully.
So I sure hope it's ok, with you to not include a "profile" with my cd. :)
Don't know about y'all but I enjoy making my profiles myself and not using someone's exact cd. It kinda takes all the fun out of it for me :D .
Plus we all hear and interpret music differently so.....

KZSpin

OH my gosh this is fine. I think it perfect. I was just giving some ideas. Do your own thing.....KSZSpin...I too create my own profiles from the music I receive.

Marla....:D

MJonsey277
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Keli

KHowe:

Yea......you can join. I'm going to have to close this tree soon. I need to hear from some and will close it soon.

Thanks.......Marla.....:)

MJonsey277
01-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Who's a little one Keli? Your music in the last CD Tree was awesome! You're BIG in my book :D

NJSpiner:

I'm hoping I get some mashups from you......hint hint.

MJonsey277
01-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Ok folks - I'm closing this tree tomorrow - we have a couple new folks and some that have not responded. I will send out the completed list tomorrow.

I just need to get this started....if you know what I mean.

Haze
01-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks Marla...........

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-09-2007, 05:36 PM
are we closed?

i noticed you mentioned you sent out the list,,,,,has it been sent,,,i'm just making sure,,,,as i have not received it yet.

thanks

MJonsey277
01-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Here are the requirements:

The CD Tree works as an exchange of profiles between instructors. We have 14 people participating. Each person will create, burn and ship copies of the profile & music to each person on the list.

Please look in your Private Message area for the list of addresses.

Sorry for the delay but you all understand - we have other jobs...darn it...so I've been a little busy.

I'm so excited to hear all the new music we will receive....:D

Marla

MetalQueen
01-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Marla

Thank you for taking the time and energy to put this 2gether. It should rock!!!! (forgive the pun). Looking forward to all the music and maybe I'll figure out what a mash-up is!!!!

Deb

MJonsey277
01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Marla

Thank you for taking the time and energy to put this 2gether. It should rock!!!! (forgive the pun). Looking forward to all the music and maybe I'll figure out what a mash-up is!!!!

Deb

Deb:

Mashups are fun - they are a new rap or hip hop artist and an older song - like Snoop Dog and The Doors - Riders in the Storm.....I'm knowledge is limited but its fun.

Marla

MJonsey277
01-09-2007, 09:13 PM
OK Fellow Spinners and lovers of Music......the addresses are out there I sent them to your Private Message area. Please let me know if I've missed anyone....I don't think I did - but gosh I'm a little tired.

Let the CD burning begin...as I'm sure some of you have already started.

Marla;)

AuntieSpin
01-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks for letting me in on this. I'm excited!:D
And thanks to Marla for all the hard work putting this all together!

MetalQueen
01-10-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm hoping to have everything together and out by Tuesday!!!!

mitymo
01-10-2007, 10:45 PM
I sent mine out today. You should recieve them in the next couple of days. As for the boys across the pond it will take a little over a week. Happy spinning :D
mitymo

PaulD
01-11-2007, 05:37 AM
I will do mine this weekend. They will take a little while to reach all of you (except Rick) as they have a long way to travel :D

NJSpiner
01-11-2007, 05:46 AM
Paul, ones from over the pond seem to be here pretty much faster than ones from the next state. It took only 6 week for Pinks CD to reach me last CD tree and she lives a mere 70 miles from me. :o Ah, the US Postal system. Each one is like a gift in your mail so it is cool to spread them out.
I will do mine this weekend. They will take a little while to reach all of you (except Rick) as they have a long way to travel :D

And as for you Mo, YIKES slow down.. your sprinting to fast!

I sent mine out today. You should recieve them in the next couple of days. As for the boys across the pond it will take a little over a week. Happy spinning :D

Haze
01-11-2007, 09:27 AM
My Optical Drive just went.Dell is sending one overnight.Gifts will go out by Monday.

NJ Spiner......Nice "I Know You Rider" ---by Bruce from the last CD Tree!

kszspin
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
It's my day off today, so I'm digging in now to burn them all. But it's such a pretty day out I might have to sneak out and take a ride. :)

mitymo
01-11-2007, 11:41 AM
It's my day off today, so I'm digging in now to burn them all. But it's such a pretty day out I might have to sneak out and take a ride. :)

Hey Kelly,
Glad you are going to have a nice day.:) I'm about to get rained on.:mad: I guess I can't complain it was 75 on Tuesday. Have a nice ride.
Mo

MJonsey277
01-11-2007, 01:29 PM
My Optical Drive just went.Dell is sending one overnight.Gifts will go out by Monday.

NJ Spiner......Nice "I Know You Rider" ---by Bruce from the last CD Tree!

Oh my gosh - was listening to that CD on my lunch hour. Very Nice NJSpiner... SCRR - can't wait to see what you send.

I've decided to send all LOVE songs and nothing but LOVE songs. NOT......

Just joking - no really I've decided to send all Country music.....hehehe. Oh man - it's getting bad in here....I guess you guys will just have to see.....:D

I'd better get back to work....

kszspin
01-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm running low on some polka music. :D

rick316
01-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh my gosh - I've decided to send all Country music.....hehehe. :D

That's me happy :p :) :cool:

khowe
01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Country is cool in my book!
These New England folks can dig it;)
keli

MJonsey277
01-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Sending out my CD's today - you should have them by next week - with the exception of the folks "Across the Pond" ....should be later in the week.

Take care everyone and have a GREAT weekend.

kszspin
01-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Mailing "most" of them today, I ran out of CDr's yesterday so having to re-stock and finish today.
I am sending two full audio cd's (27 songs total). If there's any problems playing them or anything please let me know!

Have a great weekend! :)

MetalQueen
01-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Hello CD-Tree brethren:

I almost had everything done for today but of course I ran into a little glitch (isn't life full of glitches) which I am going to have to work out this weekend, but the music is laid out (20 songs) and I am happy with it.

Here's the glitch just is case anyone has any suggestions.

I see on the site that alot of you use i-tunes but somehow, way back, I got tied up into Napster. Never burned large quantities of CDs off of Napster, mostly use it for my MP3.

Anyway, Napster only let me burn about 8 copies b4 it said something about limiting the number of CDs you can burn from a playlist and how it is supposed to be for personal use only (this is after they charged me 99 cents a song to burn, I would think at that point I have unlimited access).

Anyway, I had to leave and couldn't delve into if further. I don't know if I play with the song arrangement or change one song on the playlist if it will let me burn. Also, what I'd like to try to do is burn CDs from one of the CDs.

I am definitely not a computer whiz and it may not turn out to be as easy as it sounds. Worst case scenario is that I'll get someone to do it for me.

Hope this doesn't delay me too much, I can start sending out the 8 or so that I did get done.

Deb

MJonsey277
01-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Hello CD-Tree brethren:

Anyway, Napster only let me burn about 8 copies b4 it said something about limiting the number of CDs you can burn from a playlist and how it is supposed to be for personal use only (this is after they charged me 99 cents a song to burn, I would think at that point I have unlimited access).

Anyway, I had to leave and couldn't delve into if further. I don't know if I play with the song arrangement or change one song on the playlist if it will let me burn. Also, what I'd like to try to do is burn CDs from one of the CDs.

I am definitely not a computer whiz and it may not turn out to be as easy as it sounds. Worst case scenario is that I'll get someone to do it for me.

Hope this doesn't delay me too much, I can start sending out the 8 or so that I did get done.

Deb

Deb:

Is that what's that all about - I use Napster as well and could only get one of my songs - Wolf Like Me - on about 8 CD's Darn it...I just hate that - I guess you have to buy it again. That worked for me on another CD tree I was on. If you want - give that a try.

NJSpiner
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Why not just burn one good copy as a master and then go to your CD burning program: IE: Roxio, Creative, Nero, etc and duplicate/copy the cd? Have never had a problem doing it that way.

MetalQueen
01-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Why not just burn one good copy as a master and then go to your CD burning program: IE: Roxio, Creative, Nero, etc and duplicate/copy the cd? Have never had a problem doing it that way.
OK.. now I am going to sound really stupid....I'm not sure what my CD burning program is, of course I can probably figure that out somehow. Do I need 2 CD burners to make a copy of a CD or can I just download it to my computer and then burn it. (I can't try all this now to see if it works, am at work). I hate when I don't know how to do stuff!!!!!

NJSpiner
01-12-2007, 11:54 AM
not stupid at all. you can copy using only one CD Drive program. your program will tell you when to insert the cd and cdr so that you can make the copies. there are a few free programs on the net that will allow you to do this. Like this one (http://www.burnmyfiles.com/) or this one (http://www.pedal-on.com/www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-cd-copy.html)

OK.. now I am going to sound really stupid....I'm not sure what my CD burning program is, of course I can probably figure that out somehow. Do I need 2 CD burners to make a copy of a CD or can I just download it to my computer and then burn it. (I can't try all this now to see if it works, am at work). I hate when I don't know how to do stuff!!!!!

MetalQueen
01-12-2007, 11:56 AM
not stupid at all. you can copy using only one program. your program will tell you when to insert the cd and cdr so that you can make the copies. there are a few free programs on the net that will allow you to do this. Like this one (http://www.burnmyfiles.com/) or this one (http://www.pedal-on.com/www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-cd-copy.html)

Thanks so much for the input. Will give this a shot over the weekend. Wish me luck and hopefully all will be sent out by Tuesday!!!!!

acupp65
01-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I will work on my cd this weekend (have some glitches to work out). I will have them in the mail by Wednesday at the latest. I am a little worried about some of my music choices, its a little different direction so I hope you all like them. I am very excited to get all of yours!

Angie

kszspin
01-12-2007, 05:57 PM
All the tunes I'm sending I have recently purchased from itunes, and I came across the same issue with a limiting number of cds from one playlist I could burn. It only let me do 7.
So I just took one master copied cd that I had already burned and finished the rest that way. Pain in the rear but it got the job done.

AuntieSpin
01-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Burning the last CD right now.
I hope to make it to the PO tomorrow before they close early for the weekend. If not, I'll get them out to you all on Monday. :D

NJSpiner
01-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Nice CD mitymo.. I haven't even started to burn mine, let alone figure out which songs to send.. Too nice a day 65 out, even tho the clouds were here.. got the leaves up and twings piled.

AuntieSpin
01-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Got your CD today, mitymo. Sounds good! Thanks for gettting it here so quick! :D (Check your PM).
I sent all of mine out today. Good thing I didn't wait until Monday, since it's a holiday.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-13-2007, 06:31 PM
hey y'all,
mine will be going out on monday. i burned my using the data setting so i could squeeze a bunch of tunes on.(thanks rick for your help) now i'm trying to figure out(thanks again rick---you almighty saviour) how to print the playlist out(i used nero). if i can't,,,,,,,i'll scream to many songs to sit and type.

just fyi,,,,i test played mine and they worked fine for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if they don't for you,,,,,,,,,,please let me know and i'll resend.

2 cd's
1 - funny songs
2 - mashups

i didn't do a profile,,,,,,everything i have, y'all have too. so enjoy the funny ones and maybe you'll get a new mashup or two!

i can't wait to get everyones!
rick-----------thanks,,,you sweetie pie!

MetalQueen
01-14-2007, 01:38 AM
OK Guys.....

Went to the bf's house 2nite 2 burn the rest of the CDs and WE ARE ALL DONE. I'm glad somebody has a computer that actually works the way it should!!!!

Going to the Post Office on Tuesday and off they will go. Hope you all enjoy.

Mitymo....got your CD 2day and "it's all good". Thanks. It will be interesting to see what else we get.

Deb

PaulD
01-15-2007, 10:44 AM
I have sent mine (2 CDs, plus a profile). I wonder how long it will take them to cross the Atlantic to reach you.

I am going on 3 weeks vacation in a few days from now. This means I probably won't see what you send to me until after 1st week of February. So, when you get no initial reaction don't think it's because I don't like it. It's simply that I haven't seen it yet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all send.

Paul :D :D :D

rick316
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Mitymo,i received your cd today,thank you:)

acupp65
01-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will send my CDs out in mail tomorrow (Tuesday) since Post Office is closed today.

Angie

khowe
01-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Ladies and Gents,
Just to let you know I will probably not get to sending out my CD's till the weekend.
Also as a reminder if you could please to remember to send a directory of what is on the CD! Thanks much!
Don't feel like you need to put the fancy labels on mine. They usually get stuck in my Mac and I need to take them off anyway. thanks!

NJSpiner
01-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Anyone who is doing both the DEC and JAN trees will only get one mailing from me. You know who you are. :D Yours' will arrive on a DVD instead of a cd. Anyone have problems with that let me know in advance. Easier to put two profiles on one DVD along with extra music for you all.

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-16-2007, 07:08 AM
hey all,

mine are on the way as of today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yahoo.

i had fun with mine this time. i sent out 2 cd's,,,,
1 - funny songs
2 - mashups

they are put on there as data,,,,so if you have any trouble, pls let me know. i put them in my player and they played fine on the my computer.

unfortunately, my won't have what songs are on there as there are a hundredish.

i can't wait to see what y'all have done! bev

AuntieSpin
01-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Yippee! I got TWO packages in the mail today. Thanks for the CDs, vsmith & kszspin! Looks like some good stuff! :D

MetalQueen
01-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Yippee! I got TWO packages in the mail today. Thanks for the CDs, vsmith & kszspin! Looks like some good stuff! :D

Yippee!!! I got 3 packages 2day. One was yours, one from MJones and one from kszspin. All but one of my packages went out 2day. I decided to make a master copy from the CD to keep just in case anyone has a problem. This way, I will have something to reburn from if necessary. If you remember I couldn't burn anymore from Napster. Won't tell you who is getting the delayed copy but that one will go out on Thursday for sure. Hope everyone enjoys, will start listening to 2days packages 2morrow. Can't wait.

Regards to all.

Deb

finnspin
01-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Hi all: Got mine out Tues Am. Overseas they say may be a few days. I did recieve 4 2day. Wow you guys made me feel bad you worked so fast. But I've been working so much with a 2nd gym opening and training sessions/classes/orientations.....Wow was I excited to get them. Thanks. ;)

MJonsey277
01-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Received - MityMo - KSZSpin - AuntieSpin

You guys are awesome...........I just love the different music selections.

Take care all.......have a wonderful day............MEJ

p.s. I didn't list the artist on my CD :( - I was in a hurry to get them out - will post or send it to you if you'd like......

Haze
01-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Mitymo,Marla & Auntiespin-----Your gifts have arrived safely.

Thanxs

Craig

PaulD
01-17-2007, 09:03 AM
You are all starting to make be feel jealous. I didn't recieve any yet but I guess it will take longer to reach me here on the "wrong" side of the Atlantic..... plus I left the house the morning before the mail arrived so maybe something is waiting...................

NJSpiner
01-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Marla's and Mo's have arrived here so far. Both very cool.... I played some msuic from both last night on my own traning ride with another instructor. Looking forward to getting more mail than my daughters college flyers and catalogs for a change. :) Mine will go in the mail today after school.

AuntieSpin
01-17-2007, 07:19 PM
MJonsey277, got your CD today.
I really like the song Pedal to Metal. Can you tell me who it's by, please?
Thanks!

mitymo
01-17-2007, 07:26 PM
This is so fun!!!!!!! I have 3 cd's so far:

vsmith
kszspin (yep,it didn't get lost :) )
auntiespin

Thank you all so much......love the variety of tunes:D

Mo

MJonsey277
01-18-2007, 08:27 AM
MJonsey277, got your CD today.
I really like the song Pedal to Metal. Can you tell me who it's by, please?
Thanks!

AuntieSpin:

I know I left off the artist - will post to this site later.......the entire list.:)

PaulD
01-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey - 5 arrived now: mitymo, kszspin, mjonsey277, auntiespin, vsmith. Thank you. I go on vacation tomorrow and am so busy I haven't had time to listen to any of them yet....but I'm sure they are great and having them will be so useful. THANK YOU :D :D :D

I hope mine start arriving with you soon........

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-19-2007, 04:02 PM
kazzer is the artis for pedal to the metal!

great song!

i've got 6 so far! yahoo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can't wait to listen to them.

AuntieSpin
01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
kazzer is the artis for pedal to the metal!

great song!

It is a great song! Thanks for the info.

mitymo
01-19-2007, 05:17 PM
AuntieSpin:

I know I left off the artist - will post to this site later.......the entire list.:)

Marla, It would be awesome if you could post the list.

Mo

MetalQueen
01-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Hello Fellow CD-Tree Brethren:

To date, I have 9 packages and have listened to 3 1/2 CDs.

MJonesy and Mitymo - great stuff.

KSZSpin - I listened to one of the CDs and will start on the other 2morrow - also good stuff and can't wait to hear the rest.

Auntie Spin - Yours is the half CD I have listened to. Had to drop the car off to get some work done and left it in the car (crap). Getting the car back 2morrow, so I can't wait to hear the rest. Btw, yours is the delayed copy and IS going out 2morrow.

Also received:
NJSpiner
Spinning My Heart Out
Paul D
SCCR
Finnspin

Can't wait to hear what else awaits me, you guys ROCK and this has been fun!!!!

Ride on and rock on!!!

Deb

mitymo
01-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Just an update for you. I have 8 so far. The 3 I already mentioned plus:

Deb
mjonesy
PaulD
Acupp
spinnin my" heart out

Hey, spinnin' I'm having trouble importing to itunes. Is ther an easy trick. Love all the mashups!

Thanks for all the great songs everyone. I can't believe the variety! The profiles all look fun too.

Mo

kszspin
01-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey, spinnin' I'm having trouble importing to itunes. Is ther an easy trick. Love all the mashups!

Mo

When you put the data cd into the drive, open it up, highlight all the songs, right click on the entire group and click on convert audio format. Then convert them from mp3 into Windows Media Audio (if that's what you have) and choose a folder to put them in on the computer. Then once they are all converted you open your itunes library, go to file, then import and find the folder they are in and import them.
Make sense? :D

MJonsey277
01-20-2007, 08:58 PM
When you put the data cd into the drive, open it up, highlight all the songs, right click on the entire group and click on convert audio format. Then convert them from mp3 into Windows Media Audio (if that's what you have) and choose a folder to put them in on the computer. Then once they are all converted you open your itunes library, go to file, then import and find the folder they are in and import them.

Kelly:

Thanks for the infor - wasn't sure how to do this....will give it a try and cry for help if I can't get it right.

MEJ

mitymo
01-20-2007, 09:26 PM

I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Thanks for the info:)
Mo

MJonsey277
01-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Ok all - here you go. I had this in a nice table - but couldn't figure out how to import. So it's Title/Artist/Album......

DEC CD TREE - Artist - Album
GOBINDAY - MantraGirl - Mantragirl
SINNERMAN - Nina Simone, Felix Da Housecat – Album – Verve Remix & Miami Vice Soundtrack
AIN’T NO OTHER MAN - Christine Agularia
INNOCENT - Delerium - Best Of Delerium
BLACK HORSE CHERRY TREE - KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
CRAZY - Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
HOME - Marc Broussard - Carenco
SWITCH ON - Paul Oakenfold - A Lively Mind
AUTO ROCK - Mogwai - Miami Vice Soundtrack
MUSIC - Leela James - Simon Aston Remix/Music Simon Aston Remix
PEDAL TO METAL - Kazzer - HotWheels AcceleRacers
GOBINDAY - MantraGirl - MantraGirl
THE ACTION - Keb Mo - Just Like You
YOU CAN LOVE YOURSELF - Keb Mo - Just Like You
HAND IT OVER - Keb Mo - Just Like You

:D

Spinnin' My Heart Out
01-21-2007, 07:56 AM
wow, i'm sorry,,,,,i have been here in a few days and saw the question.

i'm so sorry,,,,,,,thank kspin for letting them know,,,if y'all still can't do it,,,let me know and i'll resend. i did not mean for this to be difficult........

let me know.............................thanks for all of my cd's y'all,,,,i'm having a ball listening to them!

khowe
01-21-2007, 03:51 PM
I will send as soon as I get it pulled together!
Keli

MJonsey277
01-22-2007, 11:57 AM
I will send as soon as I get it pulled together!
Keli

Keli:

You're a sweetie for staying on this. But you can take a breather.....we are all busy......and gosh we've already received have sooo much music. Whenever you get time.

khowe
02-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Keli:

You're a sweetie for staying on this. But you can take a breather.....we are all busy......and gosh we've already received have sooo much music. Whenever you get time.

Thanks Doll!!
I am covering 9 extra classes this week and studying for a test next week
Oh and taking care of my 3 year old, 6 year old and DH!!:eek:
I have not forgotten you all - but will get to you soon!

Keli

Spinnin' My Heart Out
02-01-2007, 02:23 PM
oh my keli,
i'm tired just reading your post! you need to reward yourself with a massage!

Spinnin' My Heart Out
02-06-2007, 07:15 AM
thanks y'all for your cd's,,,,,,,,

i'm missing finnspin
khowe(i know you're working on them--take your time)
rick

just wanting to know if if they've been mailed???

have a great day everyone!

NJSpiner
02-06-2007, 07:51 AM
I have finnsipins' used it last night for my class.. they loved it. they want more ROCK now..

MetalQueen
02-06-2007, 09:27 AM
I, too, am missing khowe (which we all know about) and Rick's, just to update.

btw, I really enjoyed all the music received and have incorporated alot of it into my music files that I use for Spin, the more music to choose from the better, I say!!!

Deb

thanks y'all for your cd's,,,,,,,,

i'm missing finnspin
khowe(i know you're working on them--take your time)
rick

just wanting to know if if they've been mailed???

have a great day everyone!

MJonsey277
02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact - I've not received those as well. Hummmm I wonder what's going on.....

rick316
02-07-2007, 10:40 AM
I have a thousand apologies to make to each of you.They cds are labeled up and ready to be dispatched.......Tomorrow,definately:o

MJonsey277
02-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Cool Rick - thanks for letting us know. We were worried about you.

kszspin
02-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm not as concerned about your cds Rick as I am about you. Everything ok? You've been missed here. :(

rick316
02-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the concerns Kelly but I'm glad to say I'm in the best shape - mentally & physically - of my life.A new outlook on life and a new training regime has completely changed me 180 degrees.I now run 3-4 days a week,attend a regular hatha yoga class,hit the weights 2-3 times a week and take power naps in the afternoons 3-4 days a week.

The downside is I'm asleep by 11pm latest each night and therefore my internet usage has plummetted from 2-3 hours daily to about 1 hour per week.

But I'm good,I'm happy and I know "what's what":) ,thanks mate

NJSpiner
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Congrats Rick!

Spinnin' My Heart Out
02-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Rick,
way to put yourself on the right track! sounds like you're doing the right thing for you!! i wish i had the time for what you're doing,,,oh,,,wait a minute i do have the time,,,,ok-what's my excuse now...........

congrats!

rick316
02-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I have been using the oldest excuse in the industry "I don't have the time or energy to do any more".Hey guess what...I found more time!I re-prioritised my time to work for me and not against me....oh yeah,that first week I managed to drop a massive 9lbs and weigh day is this sunday.Every other sunday.We are now 12 weeks out from Miami and I would love to turn up there at 90 kgs - I have 10 kgs to go.

Ps.Sorry abouit switching from one denomination to another mid-sentence but it's a nasty habit I've fallen into:confused:

mitymo
02-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Oh how nice to take a power nap! I'm jealous:p On the other hand very happy for you to be feeling better and dropping weight. Can't wait to enjoy your music!

kszspin
02-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the update Rick, it's great to hear that you are prioritizing your life. I am also working on that this year. I have had turn to down alot of potential clients this month just so that I can keep my appointment with my training. My 2007 moto "just say no!" :)

rick316
02-12-2007, 05:16 PM
I've sent off my contributions for the December tree,finally.As I packaged them up some weeks ago,I vaguely remember thinking to myself...."I must email the profiles because I've been stupid enough to seal the envelopes"... I just can't remember which profile I've sent.When you receive it,drop me a pm and I'll email over the pfofile.I really can't apologise enough for this slackness,it wil not happen again.:o

kszspin
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah it will. J/K :p

mitymo
02-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey Rick I'm just happy to get fun mail and not bills. Thanks for sending.

Haze
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey Rick....I sent you an e-mail a few weekis ago wondering if you received my CD.Never heard back from you.So,did you get it?

Craig

rick316
02-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey Rick....I sent you an e-mail a few weekis ago wondering if you received my CD.Never heard back from you.So,did you get it?

Craig

Yes I did,Craig,thank you.:)

PaulD
02-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Today is the first time I have been able to access Pedal-On for almost 4 weeks. I was on vacation in New Zealand for 3 weeks and then had a week when my PC wasn't working. I just wanted to say a huge "Thank you" to all of you for your CDs and profiles. It was great to return home and find them all waiting. I still haven't had a chance to listen to them all but what I have heard has been really great! I did recieve them all so thank you for spending on the extra postage to get them here.:D :D :D

NJSpiner
02-16-2007, 04:13 PM
It's Christmas.. Ricks CD has arrived from across the pond! :) Thanks guy!

Haze
02-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Thanks Rick...............

mitymo
02-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Worth the wait! I like the way you include pre class songs. Might have to steal that idea:)

MJonsey277
02-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Received Rick's CD last night - very cool. Actually, all the music I received was great.

Thanks to everyone for participating.....and I'm thinking of a SPRING FLING CD. Keep your eyes on the forum......;)

mitymo
02-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks Marla:) :) :)

You did a great job organizing the tree for us. YOU & YOUR MUSIC ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

khowe
02-19-2007, 02:49 PM
After being crazed and having the stomach bug make its rounds through the house - I am sending mine over the next couple of days!!! Thanks for being patient everyone Keli

AuntieSpin
03-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey, Keli,
Did you get the CDs sent out? I still haven't gotten mine. :(
Keep me posted.
Thanks.

Haze
03-14-2007, 04:37 PM
E-mail sent yesterday Keli....Just wondering if you sent yours out.

Craig

khowe
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
TRIED TO WORK ON THEM ON SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT ITUNES WAS GIVING ME GRIEF. WHEN I WOKE UP ON SUNDAY THEY HAD UPDATED ITUNES OVERNIGHT, SO THATS PROBABLY WHAT WAS UP WITH IT - I WON'T BE ABLE TO FINISH TILL THE END OF THE WEEK
Sorry - I am working on them as we speak. I've been crazy - no excuse.
Hopefully you all have had some downloading to keep you busy!
I will post when they go out. Hopefully everyone is understanding. Sorry folks!
Keli

AuntieSpin
03-15-2007, 06:23 PM
TRIED TO WORK ON THEM ON SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT ITUNES WAS GIVING ME GRIEF. WHEN I WOKE UP ON SUNDAY THEY HAD UPDATED ITUNES OVERNIGHT, SO THATS PROBABLY WHAT WAS UP WITH IT - I WON'T BE ABLE TO FINISH TILL THE END OF THE WEEK
Sorry - I am working on them as we speak. I've been crazy - no excuse.
Hopefully you all have had some downloading to keep you busy!
I will post when they go out. Hopefully everyone is understanding. Sorry folks!
Keli

No worries...I'm fine waiting. :)
I was just worried that mine had gotten lost in the mail somehow.
Thanks for the update.