PDA

View Full Version : ECA Miami Anyone?

JFK
09-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Are any of you regular suspects planning to be at ECA Miami in November? I will be there along with Josh and Scott. Hope some of you are going to be in attendance. It would be fun to see old friends and meet new ones!

Pink
09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Can't do...heading to Punta Cana in November. But we are seriously considering ECA in NYC this year. Will you be there, Jen?

alexkaboom
09-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Are any of you regular suspects planning to be at ECA Miami in November? I will be there along with Josh and Scott. Hope some of you are going to be in attendance. It would be fun to see old friends and meet new ones!

Budget can only fit one trip to Miami per year at the moment... :( have fun though, too bad you won't be at WSSC in '07... we'll miss ya!

Alex

JFK
10-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Can't do...heading to Punta Cana in November. But we are seriously considering ECA in NYC this year. Will you be there, Jen?

I won't be presenting, but I may drop in to say hello. NYC is a quick drive from here...

JFK
10-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Budget can only fit one trip to Miami per year at the moment... :( have fun though, too bad you won't be at WSSC in '07... we'll miss ya!

Alex

I don't blame you, Alex. I am really bummed that I won't be at WSSC. ACSM will be a much more buttoned-up experience. OTOH, it will be an excellent learning opportunity for me, so it's not all bad. :)

Pink
10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
I won't be presenting, but I may drop in to say hello. NYC is a quick drive from here...

Hey, maybe we could meet for a nice dinner -- sans all things spinning.

JFK
10-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Sushi! :D yum, yum, yum

Pink
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Sushi! :D yum, yum, yum

Oops, I don't eat seafood....but I could eat a bowl of rice (got lots of practice in Japan).

JFK
10-01-2006, 01:11 PM
No problem. I suspect that somewhere in NYC we could find a place to eat that would make both of us happy (I mean, I know restaurants are really limited there and everything...)

kszspin
10-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I'd love to but we're dropping a load of $$$ in two weeks during my son's fall break, at Disney for 5 days :eek: .