PDA

View Full Version : New here

lgrade
08-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Hello-
A friend recommended this website. I just started teaching at the YMCA and had a previous training at another club and now I have to do an in-house training. I'm enjoying it so far, but am looking for some variety in my profiles so I'm glad to have found this site to help me along. Thanks! ;)

kszspin
08-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum lgrade! :)

Glad you found us and help yourself to the tons of reading you're about to find.
BTW....you'll need to have 10 posts in order to open attachments or get into profiles.
So....how about telling us a little about yourself and you'll get another post :D .

lgrade
08-03-2006, 06:54 PM
I am the mom of 3 kids-Matthew (9), Megan (7), Luke (3) - I've been married to a firefighter for 11 years. I loved to exercise and stay in shape so I thought I should teach and get a free membership plus the other perks of being an employee.
Thank you for the warm welcome! :p

keifer
08-04-2006, 09:51 PM
I am the mom of 3 kids-Matthew (9), Megan (7), Luke (3)

Nolw that's insane :eek: :eek:

Welcome aboard, we don't bite, we just encourage each other ... I have found a definite improvement in my profiles, music and how I teach thanks to this place.

MattF
08-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the crowd lgrade, you'll find this is a never ending source of support, laughs and of course great information.

Welcome abord, and I'm glad to see that your not being shy about jumping in the conversations! Thats what makes this place so much fun! You'll be like the rest of us, forum addicts and junkies :D

Lookin' forward to seeing you around!

Matt

JoyofSpin
08-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Never officially welcomed you although we've chatted through other posts. So consider this your official welcome. - Joy

Dottie Garbutt
08-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Maybe I can hit 10 by tomorrow

Patrick
08-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Looks like you're there, Dottie.

Lgrade, I too have been chatting with you outside this thread, however I'd like to issue you my official welcome. I'm in the process of exporting a playlist for you. ;)

Patrick

Lucy
08-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Welcome lgrade and Dottie!

This is a great forum - lots of helpful tricks and tips. Make sure you check our the music and profile threads for some help with your teaching. I'm a new member as well and have already benefited from reading past threads.

kellyb947
08-12-2006, 12:39 PM
welcome lgrade and Dottie,

I'm pretty new to this site too but it sure has been helpful when I need advice or opinions. Enjoy!:)

jsejt
08-12-2006, 04:38 PM
I have to say since joining this website I've gotten more compliments on my profiles then ever before. Thanks guys! It'll be our little secret.:cool: