PDA

View Full Version : Printing Badges via Spinning.com

Pink
05-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks for alerting me to this, Rick.

However...

I just called it up and there's no mention of Everest!! Is it just me or is it missing from everyone's schedule (a la the probs with the Saturday night ride)???

rick316
05-29-2006, 08:27 AM
You are good,it's missing from mine too.Looks like I'll be at the bar a little earlier than planned:D

alexkaboom
05-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Mine is missing too! I'm printing my order confirmation and bringing it with me just in case...

what a pain!

Alex

Cheeze
05-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Just a side bar that I feel needs to be mentioned. If Myra is present when you register take a moment to say thanks. WSSC registration is primarily her baby and she works her a$$ off to try and make it right and keep everyone happy. I'm sure she would appreciate a few thank yous and an amicable approach to any problems.

Cheeze

kszspin
05-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Printed my badge and Everest was on it. Weird that some are, some aren't. Like Cheeze said, Myra will do you right, she is on top of it there.
I usually try to ask for her on the phone when I call too.

kszspin
05-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Ok, I need to amend that. :mad:
Looked again at the printed badge and it's not there, but my New Leaf testing that am, is there on Thurs.
Everest is listed however on my account page under Pre-conferences. So I'm printing out that page as well, to take to the registration on Thurs morning.

BrusselsSpin
05-30-2006, 01:37 AM
Just to second/third what Cheeze said about Myra. The last few years I've always had some pretty big problems with WSSC bookings, largely from being overseas (much smoother this year I must say) but every time Myra has sorted it brilliantly. You'll also see at WSSc that she literally never stops working and always with a smile and good grace. Definitely a load of thank yous in order.

Pink
05-30-2006, 05:42 AM
Ditto, Myra has been most helpful to me in the past also.

megale3
05-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Badges? Badges?? we don't need no stinkin badges! Sorry guys couldn't resist :D
M