PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Matt

rick316
04-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Many happy returns,Matt.I hope you have a good day and a great year:)

MattF
04-18-2006, 07:59 PM
TYVM Rick! You noticed! 17 years old. I'm out to prove that even year olds can teach a good Spin class :D Time to get certified!

Not sure what I'm doing for my birthday, I know I'm at school till 3, I Spin at 5 then I'll probably find something fun to do lol. Weekend = party time! (legally of course ;) Even if the cops come, I'll blame it on JFK from Pedal-on.com :D

Patrick
04-18-2006, 08:31 PM
TYVM Rick! You noticed! 17 years old. I'm out to prove that even year olds can teach a good Spin class :D Time to get certified!

*~:-Happy Birthday-:~*

...Brother. At least we can rule out that we were separated at birth. Unless of course they lied to either of us as to our birthday (conspiracy theory thickens). By the way, (and not to be a buzzkill, but I figured I'd best prevent you getting your hopes up) seventeen in no way awards you any more freedom, maturity, stature, facial hair, or adulthood than sixteen. Expect no one to treat you differently. Although future students might like the ring of seventeen a little more than sixteen.

I'll blame it on JFK from Pedal-on.com :D

And then the media will blame it on the internet, message boards, and probably MySpace.com .

MattF
04-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Oh gee, thanks! So much for that. At least I can *realistically* look at my new age. Heh, Myspace.com was the most ridiculous website I've ever seen. Yeah, the media would blame them... they get blamed for everything else :D Nobody can find our little Pedal-on niche :D

JFK
04-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Matt, I really admire that you're maturing and taking responsibility for your own behavior.

And let's just say that whatever you come up with won't have my signature panache. They'd know it lacked my creative genius. Wouldn't stick.

Thanks for playing, though. :D

MattF
04-18-2006, 09:18 PM
LOL your right... I cant be half as creative as you... there goes that plan... :p thanks for the laugh!

Brandy
04-18-2006, 09:56 PM
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/bdayparty.gif

alexkaboom
04-19-2006, 06:43 AM
I guess I'm kinda late for this one but Happy Birthday Anyway!

Alex

strongchick
04-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

I hope that you had a very special day!!! (better late than never!) ;)

~Beth

MattF
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

I hope that you had a very special day!!! (better late than never!) ;)

~Beth

Well, maybe theres a time zone difference? Not sure, but today is my birthday. So your not late :D Thank you guys very, very much.

I appreciate your friendship and kind words!
Matt

kszspin
04-19-2006, 04:11 PM
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MMMAAATTTT...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!" :p

MattF
04-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Thank YOUUUUUU!!!

jwspin
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Happy Birthday....I found your story to be quite inspirational...it takes a lot of sweat and determination to get your life under control. As I was out running this morning I was thinking of your story and your quest for certification. I know you want that JG cert, but why not consider doing a Reebok cert through a local YMCA? The Y that I work out pays employees to get certified. Granted they work there first, but you sound like you could be pretty convincing! That way you could continue to save for the JG cert. Just a thought.