PDA

View Full Version : Spinning launch

kathy
11-02-2011, 03:46 PM
We have recently become a certified spinning facility. We are preparing to renovate our spin room and then launch with a fun event on a Saturday morning. Has anyone had a super successful spinning event such as this and could you share what you did and what made it so successful.
Thanks so much.
Kathy

IndoorCycleDesign
11-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Hi Kathy,
Congratulations on your newly certified Spinning facility! My studio is licensed as well, and one of the best things you can do to create energy and enthusiasm is to bring in guest instructors, MDA certified of course. Scott Schlesinger, MI from Miami, teaches an incredible indoor Kona Ironman, Rise of the Phoenix, and The Matrix.....I use him often to host orientation classes and rides. Hype up special events such as a Michael Jackson vs Prince Spin-Off, Ride for the Troops (if you have military bases nearby) a ride for Special Olympics (or any other charity) and even one for cancer survivors or patients in recovery. You can also use LED lights for a special "laser light show" and even live music. I'm a guest instructor as well and love launching new programs, so use the power of Mad Dogg's umbrella and enjoy the perks of being a licensed facility. Newspaper coverage is important as well as other marketing tips. Feel free to write me at my email address is you need more ideas.
Barbara@spinroomdesign.com

admin
11-05-2011, 09:17 AM
This is the help section so I'm moving this post