PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Logging In

admin
08-10-2011, 09:36 AM
If you have recently experienced trouble logging in please read this:

I've received a number of reports from members saying they can no longer log-in. I have experienced this problem personally... so I understand that it's not anything you are doing wrong.

Here's the scenario:
You enter your username and password like always and click the log-in button.

You briefly see a screen that says: Thank you for logging in, [User Name]

You are taken to the pedal-on.com home page > but you don't show as logged in. :(

There is no clear explanation* for why this is happening, but I do have a solution.

You need to clear the "cache" and the specific "Cookies" from pedal-on.com in your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, Chrome, etc...)

Here's a page from Google (http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=32050) with instructions for the various Internet Browsers on how to do this.

If that doesn't work for you, I suggest using the Facebook connect.

Rick_h
10-14-2011, 12:45 AM
I am real new to pedal on and originally had trouble logging in so I called IMAC support. I was told to install a firewall from either my internet provider or from a firefox download. This fixed the problem instantly. So if anyone is still having problems they might want to check if their firewall is intalled or even activated before they try logging in
Rick